(NOTE: This item is available in the United State. For the countries outside the US, it may take about 15-20 days shipping from China. )
- Capacity: 6 wooden slats provide space that hold up to 99 pairs of earrings (each slat has 17 holes and 16 slots). 10 knobs across the bottom hold necklaces, bracelets, lanyards, eyeglass holders, scarves, hairbands, and rings. No more tangled mess of earrings and necklaces as in a jewelry box. The Knobs provide length required for short or long necklaces and usually more than one can hang on a knob.
- Picture Frame Size: Measuring 11 2/5 x 14 1/4inches, which is the normal size of a 14-inch picture frame. This vintage cut wooden frame has attractive walnut/beech grain.
- Stylish and Useful: Cut of high-quality walnut, the slats are compatible with all types of décor. They also hold, multiple types of brooches, earrings, studs, hooks, looped, lever backs, clip-ons, screw backs, etc. Simply slide the earrings into the notch.
- EASY to Assemble: Thanks to the simple structure and the included instruction sheet, time to assemble is minimal and the space between slats can be set according to jewelry needs. (a small Phillips screw driver is needed.)
- Organized and Decorative: This elegant and well-made jewelry frame is an attractive addition to bedroom, walk-in closet, or dressing room space. See all jewelry with a quick glance!
- 💎What Makes it Different: This is a assembly earring holder, when assemblying, you can arrange the space bettween each slats according to your earring type. for example, middle and long earrings can be put on a long distance slat.
- 💎If you don't know how to assemble, or there is no instruction included, please feel free to contact us.